Ideal for generator transfer switch installations where the transfer switch or load center is indoors, and you wish to avoid running the generator cord through a window or door. This rain tight Power Inlet Box should be mounted on the exterior of the house or building, and wiring may be run through the wall over to the transfer switch installation allowing the generator cord from the generator to be plugged into the Power Inlet Box. Model 6365Vis a 50 Amp Power Inlet Box for generators up to 12500 watts. NEMA 3R-rated aluminum (type 5052) enclosure includes 50A 120/240V male inlet in configuration CS6365 under a spring-loaded flip lid to keep out dirt and moisture. UL Listed.
- Rated 50 Amp s @ 120/240 volts, for generators up to 12500 watts
- Mounts on exterior of house or building, at least 24' above grade
- Corrosion-resistant Aluminum enclosure provides long life, and can be painted
- Flip Lid covers the inlet to keep out nesting insects, dirt, moisture, etc.
- Ground post incorporated into enclosure
- UL Listed
- Made in USA