Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 3
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Jeff Informed Consumer
Thanks to all those who provided feedback on this unit. It came with many of the challenges others had encountered. However, we were able to take steps to mitigate any deficiencies.
- We had it shipped and it arrived with a broken fuel tank cap. We still need to deal with this issue. However, as the machine is still under warranty, we don't expect any major challenges.
- Assembly was relatively straightforward, but we spent extra time reviewing the manual to make sure we weren't missing anything.
- Before the first use,
- we used a few zip ties and removable clamps to keep hoses from touching engine parts.
- adding oil was not challenging, but we made sure to go slow as to not over or under fill.
- we attached the water hose and checked for leaks
- we depressed the sprayer handle to make sure that there was nothing abnormal going on there
- Upon the first start up,
- we made sure the gas and choke levers where in the recommended positions,
- we ran the engine for a few minutes and checked for leaks of any kind,
- we tested the sprayer (on a small area and away from others, as recommended),
From there we used it for about 3 hours straight cleaning moss from our concrete/pebble driveway without any challenges other than adding fuel and checking the oil levels with each fill up. We did notice that the wheel and axle assembly looked like it was under a great deal of strain from the engine vibration. We will have to come up with a solution for this product quality limitation should it become a problem. After use, we turned off the water source, cleared the spray gun, wiped it clean and stored in the garage.
We think we are going to be happy with the product. However, we strongly recommend reading the comments on this site and taking appropriate mitigation. We were quoted a price of $250 for a professional to come out and do the work. So, with a little bit of our own "elbow grease", we will be right-side up on the purchase after a couple of outings.
February 10, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bigmomma53 I've got the power!
I love the power coming out of this machine. It removed four years of green mold from my white siding without the use of any detergent. No damage to my ecosystem. Safe for everyone and every living thing. And it looks amazing.
Another reason not to wait on your lazy old men for help. Ladies, this will give you some power!
November 10, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by LeeM Worst pressure washer I've owned
Pump quit working after 14 months and is only covered for a year under warranty. Cost to repair was almost as much as buying a new pressure washer. I will never purchase this product again.
November 16, 2015