Safely and easily deliver power from your portable generator to your home’s electrical panel during a power outage with a Generac manual transfer switch. Once installed, our manual transfer switch eliminates the need to run multiple extension cords through open windows and doors and allows you to safely power hard-wired items like your furnace or well-pump.
- Protects 10 circuits to back up the most important lights, appliances, and hard-wired items with your portable generator during a power outage
- Accepts interchangeable breakers to expand up to 16 circuits (including Arc-Fault and GFCI)
- Position like a subpanel inside your home or garage
- Use with any portable generators equipped with a L14-30 Amp twist-lock outlet
- Included with Kit are the 30 Amp Manual Transfer Switch, 30 Amp Power Inlet Box, 10' Cord, Installation manual, Wire Harness, Conduit Fittings, Wire Connectors and Warranty Registration Card