Safely and easily deliver power from your portable generator to your home’s electrical panel during a power outage with a Generac manual transfer switch. Once installed, our manual transfer switch eliminates the need to run multiple extension cords through open windows and doors and allows you to safely power hard-wired items like your furnace or well-pump.
- Protects 10 circuits to back up the most important lights, appliances, and hard-wired items with your portable generator during a power outage
- Accepts interchangeable breakers to expand up to 16 circuits (including arc-fault and GFCI)
- Position like a subpanel inside your home or garage
- Use with any portable generators equipped with a L14-30-Amp twist-lock outlet
- Included with kit are the 30-Amp manual transfer switch, 30-Amp power inlet box, 10 ft. cord, installation manual, wire harness, conduit fittings, wire connectors and warranty registration card