During a power outage, skip the hassle of running multiple extension cords from your generator to your appliances. Instead, connect your portable generator to a permanently install led Generic manual transfer switch. By installing a transfer switch at the electrical panel, a homeowner can safely run selected appliances such as a furnace, well pump, sump pump, refrigerator, television or lighting during a power outage.
- Deliver generator power safely to 10 to 16 selected circuits during a power outage with this select circuits manual transfer switch
- Installs like a subpanel next to existing load center outdoors
- Expandable and reconfigurable to 16 circuits using standard interchangeable type circuit breakers
- Accommodates arc fault and GFCI breakers to meet the latest NEC requirements
- Includes all wires, flexible non-metallic conduit, fittings and wire nuts for installation
- UL listed in US and Canada
- 60-Amp 2-pole main breaker is required in existing load center not included