Power inverters take a vehicle’s 12-Volt DC power and convert it into 120-Volt AC and 5-Volt USB power via either the lighter socket or vehicle battery. So whether you’re driving, boating, camping or anywhere you have vehicle access, power is available. Generac’s series of power inverters are among the first to offer the advanced technology of a 2.1A USB port, the latest standard in USB power. The result is high level, compact, portable power that can easily handle tablet computers such as iPads, in addition to cell phones, laptops, DVD players, small appliances, power tools and more.
- Battery connect cables conveniently connects directly to your vehicle’s battery
- Accessory power outlet plug connects directly to your vehicle’s lighter socket for a maximum of 80 watts
- Low battery protection shutdown, over-temperature, and overload protection alerts
- Latest standard in USB power that can handle cell phones, laptops, and tablet computers, including the iPad
- PowerBar provides instant feedback on total power usage
- Pivoting power outlet adapter easily pivots up to 45 degrees for ease of use (100 watt only) generac’s power inverters carry a two year warranty (many competitive models are only backed by a year warranty or less)