The Nexus LTS is designed to allow for the most efficient use of the generator by monitoring and managing the backed up essential and non-essential circuits. If the generator approaches overload conditions, the non-essential circuits are cycled off, allowing essential circuits to remain powered. It features a built-in, 16-circuit priority load center, a main contactor that protects the essential circuits and a secondary contactor that protects non-essential circuits.
- Digital load management technology allows for the monitoring of generator performance and shedding of loads only when absolutely necessary by monitoring generator frequency
- Aluminum enclosure with a NEMA 3R rating for indoor and outdoor use
- Main contactor protects the selected priority circuits
- Secondary contactor protects the non-selected circuits located in the existing electrical panel
- Side-hinged cover for easy access
- Click on the “more info” tab to download the specifications PDF to view the Wattage requirement guide