General International specializes in high quality woodworking and metal working machinery and related accessories. General International has been proudly building machinery since 1946 and our mission has always been to provides our customers, be they industrial or educational users or dedicated hobbyists with the highest quality, reliability and durability possible. The 16 in. drill press features a rotating, 45-degree tilting, crank-operated worktable with quick release clamp.
- Forced opening line interrupter switch, requires machine restart in case of power failure or circuit interruption
- Adjustable spindle tension returns spring
- Built-in lamp illuminates the drilling area
- Spindle is supported by high quality ball bearings
- Cast-iron pulleys reduce vibration
- Industrial 1/2 HP motor
- 5/8 in. chuck with key