The 75-040 is built for steady, reliable vibration-free performance and features a powerful 1/2 HP 1720 RPM totally enclosed fan cooled - TEFC - 110-Volt single phase motor. The unit has a large dual position feed handle with extra long, multi-position arm and is equipped with a huge 15-9/16 in. x 17-1/8 in. table with pull-out extensions giving you up to 35 in. of support. The head slides on precision machined cast-iron dovetail ways and the stroke is controlled by a gas head-cylinder for smooth operation. Adjustable one-piece cast fence, easy adjust work piece stop and non-marking rubber rollers hold the work piece firmly to the fence. The 75 - 040 M1 is supplied with one each 5/8 in. shank 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2 in. mortising chisel/bit sets and can be used with up to 5/8 in. sized chisel/bit sets - sold separately. A chisel adapter bushing is also included to allow the machine to be used with all 5/8 or 3/4 in. shank chisel/bits.
- Reversible feed handle for both right or left handed operation
- Large table with telescopic extensions for enhanced work piece support
- Includes adapter bushings to accommodate both 5/8 in. and 3/4 in. sized chisel shanks
- Includes (4) 5/8 in. shank chisel and bits including 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in.
- Table work surface is adjustable from 16 in. to 35 in.