The EB-3 features a patented triangular design that offers rock solid support of the work piece at any angle setting and anywhere on its face. Equipped with a sliding stop that flips up out of the way when not in use and a telescopic fence extension that can offer work piece support up to 42 in. from the blade, the EB-3 is a very practical addition to any table saw. The patented extension arm assembly makes it possible to quickly and easily find any angle and lock it securely in place, and the precision center set plunger auto-locates common angles quickly. The fence can be adjusted from side to side allowing tight clearance to the blade for clean precision crosscuts and the entire assembly is reversible in seconds for use in either miter slot. A removable heavy-duty steel T-slot washer holds the guide bar snug to the table, and the 3 guide bar expansions screws allow for a custom fit to your saw to remove any play in the miter slot.
- Solid triangular design for tight miter joints
- Sliding stop flips up out of the way when not in use
- The fence can be adjusted from side to side allowing tight clearance to the blade
- Patented extension arm assembly makes it quick and easy to find any angle and lock it securely in place
- A simple locking calibration mechanism is provided if you need to make adjustments
- Precision detent plunger auto-locates common angles
- Quickly reverse the guide for left or right hand use by removing the fence, reversing the extension arm and reconnecting the fence