Since 1910, General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The WA700 is a low-cost, 2-part water alarm system. It consists of a sensor-transmitter that is to be located in areas of high water usage, and a receiver which should be placed in a commonly used area in the house. It is ideal for detecting leaks from water heaters, washing machines, plumbing and HVAC/R systems.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Sounds alarm at sensor-transmitter and receiver when water is detected
- 120 ft. maximum wireless range typically enables placement of sensor-transmitter in basement and receiver in upstairs bedroom
- Receiver can sound and display alarms from up to four sensor-transmitters deployed in different zones, units can be paired on any of 6 channels to avoid interference
- Standard package includes 1 receiver with AC adaptor and one sensor-transmitter with “9-Volt” battery, an optional package of one additional sensor-transmitter (WA700SEN) is available
- Sensor with suction cup is at the end of 23-in. long cord, increasing placement options
- Transmitter unit includes battery test button and LED indication of sufficient battery charge