For over 90 years General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. As an FSC (Forest Stewardship Council), certified company, General’s wood joining program includes wood based products that are manufactured in accordance with FSC standards. The FSC is an independent, nongovernmental, not-for-profit organization established to promote the responsible management of the world’s forests and is nationally represented in more than 50 countries around the world.
- Premium flat head screw hole plugs have a tapered tenon to insure a tight fit
- Designed to form a flush finish in furniture and other woodworking applications
- Paint or stain for a perfect wood-color match or for accentuated contrast
- 50 Flat head plugs in each set
- Packaging can be resealed, giving the user the ability to open the plugs without having to use all of them at once