General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. General’s professional quality Brass Plumb Bobs have been a staple of the masonry, carpentry and surveying industries for more than 50 years. Center less ground and balanced to precision tolerances, these lacquered and polished Plumb Bobs afford only the most exact plumb lines. The tool’s hardened steel point is accurate to within 1/100 in. and is easily replaceable. We offer seven distinct sizes of Plumb Bob, each of which conforms to government manufacturing specifications.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Professional quality and durability
- Used in masonry, carpentry and surveying
- Machined of solid brass; fully polished and lacquered
- Removable self-centering cord cap accepts 5/64 in. braided cord
- Replaceable hardened steel point