General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The P16PIP Pipe and Duct Probe and Reel is Ideal for examining the interior of water pipes, sewer pipes and HVAC ducts. It is especially tailored for 2, 4 and 6 in. I.D. pipes by the included probe centering accessories. The P16PIP does not include a Bore scope console. It is compatible with General Toolsâ DCS1600/ART, DCS1800/ART, DCS800, DCS1700 Viper and DCS200 high-performance video inspection systems and it includes a mounting bracket for a DCS1600 console.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Industrial duty 72 ft. long probe with 1.1 in. Dia camera head
- 8-super-bright white LEDs give probe 640 x 480 pixel (VGA) resolution; superior optics yield excellent depth of field of 0.4 in. (10 mm) to infinity
- Probe is watertight to IP68 standard (depth of 33 ft.) and is flexible enough to make two 90Â°bends
- Stainless steel camera head is immune to bathroom toilet cleaner, unleaded gasoline, brake/transmission fluid and machine oil
- Steel probe reel is sturdy and dust-tight to IP65 standard, works vertically or horizontally and holds the recording console
- Includes custom hard carrying case and 3 probe centering accessories with an inner diameter of 1.1 in. a ring with an outer diameter (O.D.) of 2 in., a brush with an O.D. of 4 in. and a brush with an O.D. of 6 in.