Since 1910, General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. Let General's High-Performance Video Borescopes be your eyes inside inaccessible or potentially dangerous areas. Uses range from peering into a cylinder head to inspect for engine damage to checking behind a wall for insect infestation. With a diameter of 5.5 mm (021 in.), the P16183SR-M is a longer replacement for the standard probe that comes with General Tools’ DCS1600 and DCS800 systems.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Flexible-obedient probe holds its configured shape
- Water, oil and dust-resistant to IP67 standard
- 0.25 to 12 in. depth of field
- 320 x 240 pixel (QVGA) camera resolution
- Compatible with the consoles of general’s DCS1600/1600ART, DCS1800/1800ART, DCS800, DCS1700 and DCS2000 systems
- Probe diameter 5.5 mm