General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. Our Drive Pin Punches have been machined to exacting tolerances for accurate driving without damaging the pin or hole. The punch ends are ground square to sit flush on the top of the pin. Made of hardened tool steel with a knurled body, General's Drive Pin Punches can either be held by hand or with our Punch and Chisel holder. This 8-piece set features standard length (4 in.) punches and is packaged in a plastic travel case.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Precision engineered and machined for an exact fit
- Made of hardened tool steel with knurled body
- Packaged in a plastic case
- Includes 8 punches (in.) 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4 and 5/16
- Punched material simply slides through the body of the tool for effortless disposal
- Durable construction