General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The FW450 is ideal for water and air speed measurements. It features a backlit LCD and waterproof design for maximum usability.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Displays instantaneous, maximum or average speed + instantaneous, maximum or minimum temperature or wind chill
- Temperature measurement range / accuracy: -4° to 158°F / ±0.4°F
- Air/water speed measurement accuracy: ±2%
- Speed units: km, h, m/s, knots, mph, fps and cm/s
- Aluminum bottom plate with tripod mount
- Includes: display unit; 0.79 in. Dia air impeller, 2.36 in. Dia water impeller, 3.9 ft. long aluminum telescoping rod with 6.6 ft. long cable, 3.9 in. long aluminum rod for use of FW450 as compact anemometer, custom padded aluminum carrying case, user’s manual