General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. Get accurate pressure readings when checking and setting manifold pressure of furnaces and appliances that use natural gas or LP gas with the General Tools GPK005. It can be used to test many appliances such as gas stoves, dryers or other gas powered appliances. With a magnified lens and easy to read display, this tool is quick and easy to use.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Measure natural gas (methane) or LP gas pressure across appliance manifolds
- Test gas stoves, furnaces, dryers and other gas appliances can also be used for other corrosive gases
- Large 2.5 in. Dia diaphragm gauge is calibrated in psi and meets requirements of the New York city fuel gas code (2008)
- Magnified lens
- Easier to use than a manometer
- Includes gauge, 39 in. of rubber tubing, 3/8 in. NPT brass fitting for quick connection to appliance manifold, hose clamp, molded hard case