Since 1910, General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The General Tools DTR900 Inside/Outside Thermometer with Min/Max Memory can display inside and outside temperatures simultaneously, along with the time and date. It is ideal for walk-in refrigerators, reach-inn boxes, greenhouses and household and lab applications.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Simultaneously displays the time and indoor and remote probe temperatures or the time and date and the remote probe temperature
- Stores and recalls minimum and maximum indoor and remote probe temperatures with time and date stamps
- Measurement ranges: 14° to 122°F indoor, -40° to 176°F outdoor
- Measurement accuracy\resolution: ±1.8°F / 0.1°
- Display size: 2.53 in. x 0.91 in.
- Fast response
- 6.5 ft. long waterproof exterior sensor cable is thin enough to fit under a window
- 1 switch selects °F or °C temperature unit and time and date format
- Mounts on a wall or a flat surface