The General Tools 9-Piece Offset Screwdriver Set includes a variety of common bits that address routine maintenance needs. The ratchet screwdriver provides a greater amount of torque than a standard screwdriver and is perfect for reaching screws in obstructed areas. The fine-tooth ratchet creates a swing radius of only five degrees, therefore facilitating fastener removal and installation in the tightest of spaces. The offset handle provides easy access to screws positioned at odd angles. This nine piece set includes our most common bits for routine maintenance needs.
- Bits and driver handle are constructed of steel alloy for durability
- Variety of #1 and #2 tip sizes for versatile applications
- Ratchet-drive handle reverses instantly for clockwise and counterclockwise rotation
- Includes a ratchet screwdriver and 8 steel bits with drive sizes from 1 in. to 3 in.
- 80075 ratchet screwdriver provides a greater amount of torque than a standard screwdriver
- Ultra-fine, 72-tooth ratchet has a compact, 5-degree swing radius for easy fastener installation and removal in tight spaces
- Driver accepts industry-standard bits and socket adapters
- Offset handle provides easy access to screws positioned at odd angles
- The Chrome Vanadium Steel ratcheting handle is ergonomically designed which allows for greater control, comfort and torque