A Ratchet Screwdriver gives you a greater amount of torque than a standard screwdriver and is perfect for reaching screws in obstructed areas. The fine-tooth ratchet creates a swing radius of only 5°, enabling fastener removal and installation in the tightest of spaces. In addition, the offset handle allows for easier access to screws positioned at odd angles. This 9-Piece set includes our most common bits for routine maintenance needs.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Bits and driver handle are constructed of steel alloy for durability
- Variety of #1 and #2 tip sizes for versatile applications
- Ratchet-drive handle reverses instantly for clockwise and counterclockwise rotation
- Includes a ratchet screwdriver and 8 steel bits with drive sizes from 1 in. to 3 in.
- 80075 ratchet screwdriver provides a greater amount of torque than a standard screwdriver
- Ultra-fine, 72-tooth ratchet has a compact, 5° swing radius for easy fastener installation and removal in tight spaces
- Driver accepts industry-standard bits and socket adapters
- Offset handle provides easy access to screws positioned at odd angles
- Chrome vanadium steel ratcheting handle is ergonomically designed which allows for greater control, comfort and torque