For over 90 years General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The HT10 data logger can be deployed on a job site or in key areas of a facility and left unattended for days, weeks or months. The temperature and humidity readings it makes and collects can be uploaded to a PC and viewed in Excel, making it easy to spot trends and unexpected excursions.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Units can be deployed and left in place over duration of the job to monitor the drying process
- 1-button starts/stops logging without a PC
- Units are set up on PC with data logging activated by user
- Automatically syncs to your computer’s clock; no need to set date and time
- Included interface software enables setting of: sampling time from 10 seconds to 12 hours; hi/lo alarm set points for humidity and ambient temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius