The General Tools 14-Piece Screwdriver Kit is a versatile tool ideal for use in heating, venting and air conditioning (HVAC), electrical, carpentry, drywall and other applications. The locking, swiveling handle pivots to become a either a keyhole saw or a jab saw. The handle offers on-board bit storage for easy on-the-go organization.
- Quick change chuck helps you switch between standard screwdriver bits, socket drivers and standard reciprocating blades
- Tip sizes range from 1/4 in. to 1/16 in. to offer a variety of applications
- Versatile handle locks, swivels and pivots to become a keyhole saw or a jack saw
- 3 blades include a wood blade, a bi-metal blade and a drywall blade
- Ideal for use in HVAC, electrical, carpentry, drywall and other applications
- On-board bit storage in the handle offers on-the-go organization
- Job-site pouch included for easy carrying