A Telescoping Magnetic Pickup is a must-have rescue tool for retrieving ferrous metal parts such as screws, nuts, wrenches and metal shavings. The high-powered Neodymium magnet offers smooth surface pull capacities that are up to 6 times stronger than cobalt magnets of equal size. Equipped with a double ball joint neck, this Magnetic Pickup allows you to navigate around awkward angles to reach obstructed areas. The stainless-steel telescope extends up to 27 and condenses to 6-1/2 in. for compact storage.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- High powered 2 lb., 5 lb., 10 lb. neodymium magnets are 6 times stronger than standard cobalt magnets
- Double ball joint connection permits infinite angle adjustments
- High strength corrosion resistant stainless steel wand extends from 6-1/2 in. to 27 in.
- Magnet holder is constructed of high-strength reinforced nylon
- Precision engineered 750 series versa-grip handle for maximum performance