Since 1910, General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The IRT730K is an industrial Infrared thermometer with a 30:1 D:S ratio, adjustable emissivity, wide temperature range. ±1.5% basic accuracy and a proportional targeting ring. It’s ideal for contractors, MRO and automotive technicians and facility maintenance professionals for measuring high temperatures safely from a distance. Industrial applications include operation and maintenance of furnaces and heat exchangers.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Extremely wide measurement range of -58°F to 1472°F, suitable for most industrial applications
- Adjustable emissivity allows for accurate temperature measurement of different materials
- Proportional laser targeting ring shows user measured areas ensuring minimal temperature interference from outside target area
- Stores/recalls 100 data sets for measured temperature and emissivity material
- User settable high and low temperature alarms
- Response time: less than 500ms
- Large backlit LCD with dual 5-digit readouts
- Includes K " type stem thermocouple probe with -4° to 500°F range and ±2% accuracy"
- Auto power off
- Includes “K” probe, soft pouch, user’s manual, 3-year limited warranty