The Water-Resistant Digital Stem Thermometer from General Tools provides fast, accurate temperature measurements for analysis of critical environmental conditions. With a wide measurement range and easy-to-read LCD display, it makes an ideal choice for a variety of applications and trades. Its water-resistant design is perfect for use in marine, aquatic and other wet environments.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wide measurement range spans from 14° to 392°F
- Measurement accuracy/resolution of ±1.8°F / 0.1° to ensure precise reading
- Min/max memory button offers convenience
- °F/°C switch lets you choose between scales
- Probe length measures 5 in. to fit easily in a pocket
- Pocket clip on sleeve for easy storage and portability