For nearly 85 years General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The IRT642 is deal to use in building and plant maintenance, hazardous environments and most industrial jobs. A Certificate of Traceable Calibration is included to show this instrument has been calibrated in accordance with General Tools strenuous calibration procedures during the manufacturing process, established specifically for the manufacture of test instruments. General Tools & Instruments further certifies that this instrument meets or exceeds published measurement specifications and has been calibrated using standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST/USA) or the National Measurement Laboratory R.O.C (NML/ROC).
- E-Smart Automatic emissivity adjustment for accurate measurement
- Includes Certificate of Traceable Calibration
- Temperature sensitivity color LCD display alert
- Extended, long time measuring reliability
- Switchable ON/OFF Laser sighting
- Distance to spot ratio: 12:1
- Accuracy at ambient temperature of 77 deg F/25 deg): ±5 deg F (±3 deg C) within -25 deg to -4 deg F (-32 deg to -20 deg C); ±3 deg F (±2 deg C) within -4 deg to 212 deg F (-20 deg to 100 deg C); ±2% within 212 deg to 999 deg F (100 deg to 535 deg C)