The DCS100 Wireless USB Video Inspection System is powered through a USB port of your PC and transmits video and images to it from up to 33 ft. away; included software enables streaming video for remote viewing over the Internet. Once the connection is made, real-time inspection video and still images captured by the DCS100 can be viewed on the PC. Skype-enabled ScopeView media management software, working with the included RCV100 Wireless USB Video Receiver, allows inspection video to be streamed over the Internet to support videoconferencing and remote diagnostics.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Built-in radio transmitter wirelessly transmits live video signal to the RCV100 USB video receiver up to 10 m away, enabling the video to be viewed on a windows PC and streamed live over the internet
- Works with windows7 and windowsXP
- Supplied probe 12 mm (0.47 in.) Dia, 1 m (3.28 ft.) long, flexible-obedient, far focus camera-tipped probe is water, oil and dust proof to IP67 standards
- Optional probe extensions of 1 m, 2 m and 3 m (3.28 ft., 6.56 ft., 9.84 ft.) are available
- Adjustable light intensity from built-in LEDs
- Flexible-obedient probes retain configured shape
- Skype-enabled and can be configured with Skype to send live streaming video over the internet anywhere in the world
- Field of view: 60°; depth of field: 4 in. to 8 ft.
- Light source: 2 adjustable high-intensity LEDs
- Power source: 1 lithium-ion rechargeable battery (not included)
- Includes: custom hard case, transmitter handle with 12 mm Dia x 1 m long, flexible-obedient probe, 3 accessory tools: (45° mirror, magnetic pick-up, pick-up hook), RCV100 wireless USB video receiver, USB extension and video cables, software on mini-CD, user’s manual
- 3 year limited warranty