The Genesis GLHT72-65 7.2-Volt Lithium-Ion Rotary Tool has 1001 household, hobby and project uses: cut, saw, sand, grind, drill, engrave, polish, buff, sharpen, clean and more. The lithium ion battery gives you more power and twice the run time of a nickel cadmium (Ni-Cad) battery. And can be stored for over a year without losing its charge. Charge it any time you want, as much as you want. It won't develop a "memory" like a Ni-Cad. Variable speed allows you to match the tool to the type of bit you are using and the material you are cutting. We include 65 accessories, but any standard rotary tool accessory will fit into your Genesis Rotary Tool. A precision fingertip grip and LED work light allow you to do very fine work easily, like engraving. The convenient charging station also serves as a tool stand and accessory storage tray. The Accessory Set Includes 4 mandrels, 2 bands (3/32 in. and 1/16 in.), three 1/2 in. sanding wheels, three 1/4 in. sanding wheels, two 1/2 in. polishing wheels, two 1/4 in. polishing wheels, 1 polishing paste, 1 nylon cup brush, 1 nylon wheel brush, 2 silicon carbide grinding stones (25/32 in. and 7/16 in.), one 3/8 in. aluminum oxide grinding stone, 3 drill bits (1/8 in., 3/32 in., 1/16 in.), six 1/8 in. diamond grinding points, and thirty four 15/16 in. x 1/32 in. cut-off wheels.
- Lithium ion battery technology for extra-long run time, and up to 18 months storage time on a charge
- Spindle lock for easy accessory changes
- Variable speed dial 8,000-18,000 rpm
- Built-in LED light illuminates work area
- Battery power indicator
- Three collet sizes, 1/8 in., 3/32 in. and 1/16 in.
- Convenient docking cradle for storage and charging
- Includes docking charger, adaptor and 65-piece accessory set
- 2 year limited warranty