When the power goes out, Genie power goes on. Genie and Interstate Batteries have come together to ensure safety and security at all times. The battery back-up unit offers peace-of-mind to homeowners who want to be able to operate their garage door opener during a power outage.
- Used with any genie branded revolution series garage door openers, SilentMax, Excelerator II, PowerMax or ChainMax models manufactured after January 1, 2013
- Up to 50-cycles in a 24-hour period after initial power outage
- Powered by interstate batteries
- Several mounting options to choose from
- Charged and powered by a 3 ft. connector cable between the opener and battery back-up unit
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs