This chest is the ideal size for so many hobbies and projects, the question to ask yourself is which one you want to organize first. The top opens to reveal two uniquely designed areas with a vast array of storage capabilities. The front compartment has a sliding lift-out tray to hold your smaller parts with additional storage below the tray for pieces up to a 1-1/2 feet long. Behind the partition is an 8 inch deep compartment designed to hold the large 12oz spray cans and other items that must be kept upright for storage. In addition to the capacity inside the chest, there is a full width drawer to complete your storage needs. The top handle makes this chest a breeze to carry with you on any of your travels. While the chest lock gives you peace of mind knowing your valuables are safe and secure. Sturdy chrome hardware gives the chest added strength and durability while the non-marring rubber bumper feet allow you to set the chest down without fear of leaving scratches or dents.
- American red oak and veneered plywood construction with tongue and groove joinery insures strength and durability
- Hardwood design provides protection from moisture
- Brown felt-lined interior provides cushioning
- Polished chrome plated hardware and rubber bumper feet - non-marring
- Padded leather top carrying handle for ease of portability