In 2006, the Guinness Book of World Records confirmed the Ghost Chili as the Hottest Chili pepper in the World. Now, you can grow your own Ghost Chili Pepper no matter what your green thumb level is. The Magic Plant Ghost Chili seeds come pre-planted in a recyclable aluminum growing container so all you have to do is Open, Water, and Grow. Later, you will want to transplant your Ghost Chili into a larger growing container, or plant them in your garden. So whether you are in an urban setting or down on the farm, any place is perfect for growing these peppers. Detailed growing instructions are included.
- Ghost chilis have a heat rating of approximately 1,000,000 SHU (Scoville Heat Units) so growers beware, it's hot
- Excellent in hot sauces, dips, chili, stews, salsas, or even raw if you dare
- Ghost chilies are high in vitamins A and C and offer many health and medicinal benefits
- Impress your friends (and enemies) with the hottest pepper in the world, ghost chili peppers make great gifts
- Growers urged to use caution when growing, handling and eating the ghost chili because it is that hot