An industrial-grade, water-based, proprietary sealer designed to densify, strengthen and waterproof concrete: increasing abrasion resistance while reducing moisture and vapor intrusion. Lithi-Tek 9500 is the industries most innovative product. A proprietary blend of chemistries, this clear penetrating sealer not only densifies and hardens concrete making it up to 50% stronger, but its hydrophobic nature resists moisture intrusion and vapor transmission making it the go to choice to seal basements and driveways.
- Concentrated: 1 gal. makes 5 gal. and covers up to 1000 sq. ft. 2 coats are recommended
- Resists water and moisture intrusion, becomes an integral part of the concrete, forming a complete body of strength and durability with 100% of the results occurring below the surface, penetrates deeply and seals concretes capillary tracts and shrinkage cracks reducing the growth of mold and mildew and the spread of radon
- Effectively resists hydrostatic pressure and the spread of vapor transmission, increases concrete's compressive strength, combats Alkali Silica Reaction (ASR), efflorescence attacks are reduced
- Seals hairline and shrinkage cracks rather than merely masking or bridging them, waterproofing properties remain intact even if the surface is damaged
- Dries clear, the color and look of the concrete will not change after sealing resulting in 100% transparent surface, easy to apply, labor-cost effective, nontoxic, no VOC's and no harmful fumes, not to be used on cinderblocks/concrete blocks, not to be used on bricks, use the Siloxa-Tek 8500
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT