An industrial-grade, water-based, silane/siloxane engineered to reduce water and moisture intrusion, while protecting concrete or masonry substrates from chlorides and deicing salts. Siloxa-Tek 8500 is our favorite product to treat nearly any application. A proprietary blend of silane/siloxanes, this clear penetrating sealer not only prevents deicing salt and freeze-thaw damage, but its hydrophobic nature resists moisture intrusion and vapor transmission. This is the go to choice to seal any concrete, brick, or masonry based substrate especially driveways, basements, patios and garages.
- Prevention from freeze-thaw attack and ASR by preventing the ingress of water, prevents further damage to reinforced concrete by limiting the substrate water content, chloride and other aggressive salts
- Provides increased protection as a hydrophobic barrier to prevent future penetration of water and soluble aggressive agents through a crack, provides protection from spalling and pitting as a result of aggressive salts and chlorides
- Alkali resistant, freeze-thaw/de-icing salt resistant, UV resistant, reduces vapor transmission, water beading (water repellent effect), reduction of dirt pick-up, reduces risk of efflorescence, protection against micro-organism growth
- Supplied ready to use, easy to apply, effective penetration depth, seals pores and capillaries while remaining breathable, no change in appearance of the substrate, the treated surface does not become glossy, tack free, durable finish, no formation of harmful by-products, low VOC's
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT