Giani Granite Kits are ideal for upgrading Formica, Laminate, Corian, Ceramic Tile, Butcher Block, Cultured Marble and traditional granite countertops and vanities. Each Kit covers 35 sq. ft. or 16 running feet of standard 24 in. wide counters, which is the average amount of countertop area in a kitchen. Giani is a quick, fun and easy step-by-step process for beginning painters. Project time is usually 4 hours of painting and 16 hours of drying time. All Giani products are water-based, safe and low odor. They also hide any existing stains, scratches or burns. Each granite color is adjustable to your decor. Giani is protected with a durable automotive grade clear acrylic topcoat! The complete Sicilian Sand Granite Paint Kit includes the following: 12 oz. IronCore Primer-Base Coat, 6 oz. Brown Feldspar Mineral, 6 oz. Inca Gold Mineral, 6 oz. White Limestone Mineral, 16 oz. Automotive Grade Acrylic Topcoat, 6 in. Giani roller arm and 2 roller pads, 4 in. Giani granite paint sponge, 2 in. foam brush, practice board, demonstration DVD for beginners with illustrated instructions.
- Dreaming of granite, but it isn’t in the budget? Paint your own! Transform any countertop, desktop, or vanity, into the look of natural stone. Easy & affordable DIY countertop makeover kit!
- Update laminate kitchen and bathroom countertops with the beauty of granite in just hours
- Easy three-step paint process goes right over old laminate, cultured marble, and ceramic tile countertops
- Automotive-grade durability created with safe water-based materials
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT