The mobilehome rockface 28 in. x 60 in. metal skirting panel can be used to conceal the underside of mobile homes. This panel forms a sturdy wind and pest-resistant barrier. While preventing children, animals and insects invading the crawl space underneath your mobile home. Easy to install weighing at only 4 lbs. using basic tools (not included). By useing these panels can be easily attached to a simple frame for mobile home skirting or can utilized as a decorative wall covering. One panel covers 11.66 sq. ft., so you may need multiple panels for one mobile home. The easy-to-install panel features zinc-coated metal for sturdiness.
- This durable panel is made of a 26-Gauge Galvanized steel to provide greater strength
- By providing extra insulation from the elements, mobile home skirting can prevent the loss of heated or cooled air from the home
- Creating a durable, weatherproof barrier between the home and the ground creates a crawl space ideal for storage
- Skirting can help keep pipes from freezing and protect insulation from moisture
- Inexpensive way to improves the curb appeal
- Be creative and use this skirting for a back splash or to create a cobblestone wall with paint