The Japanese word Chikara means power and energy and the Ginsu Chikara Series, 7 in. Cleaver boldly embodies power, energy, and strength. Forged from Japanese stainless steel that is known worldwide for it's stain and rust resistance, as well as its strength and ability to hold an incredibly sharp edge. The 7 in. Chikara Cleaver is an special Asian style cleaver that chops, slices, dices, minces, and transfers a wide array of food with ease making it a favorite among chefs and must-have for any kitchen. The traditional style handle is made of heat and water resistant resin that fits smoothly and comfortably into your hand. With Japanese steel tang extending through the entire handle to provide you with maximum balance and control, precision cutting has never been easier and faster. This 7 in. cleaver with stainless steel blade highlights the quality craftsmanship that Ginsu is so well known and respected for. To further protect your cutlery and ensure top performance both now and years to come, this product is offered with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Commercial quality, high carbon stainless steel blade that is rust and stain resistant
- Holds an incredibly sharp, fine edge
- Traditional Japanese style handles are made of heat and water resistant resin
- Japanese steel tang extends through the entire handle and fits smoothly in your hand for added balance and control
- Asian style cook's cleaver is specialized for its dexterity in chopping, dicing and slicing a variety of foods
- Limited Lifetime Warranty