Introducing the new Ginsu Sofuto Series, 10-Piece Cutlery Set. Ginsu has always been known for sharp, high-quality blades, but now they have expanded their line of cutlery with a new series of soft grip colored knives known as the Sofuto Series. The word Sofuto means soft in Japanese and with beautifully shaped and ergonomically designed soft-grip handles, these knives reflect their true Japanese meaning. The stunning soft-grip handles are slip resistant and provide a comfortable, secure grip that fits perfectly in your hand. Beautiful stainless steel end caps complete the look of the Sofuto Series 10-Piece Cutlery Set. The lovely coral red handles are the ideal way to add a touch of elegance and a pop of color for a contemporary style that will compliment any kitchen environment. When not in use, the Sofuto knives are safely stored in a hardwood storage block crafted from richly grained hardwood and designed to protect your fine cutlery. The Ginsu Sofuto Series blades are made of Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel that is well known across the world for its stain and rust resistance, strength, and its ability to hold an incredibly sharp edge – further setting these wonderful Ginsu knives apart in the world of cutlery. And with a limited lifetime warranty included, the 10-Piece Coral Cutlery Set is ready for a lifetime of worry free use.
- 10 Piece Cutlery Set includes: 8 in. Chef's Knife, 5 in. Santoku, 5 in. Utility Knife, (four) 5 in. Steak Knives, 3.5 in. Paring Knife, Honing Rod, and Natural Hardwood Block
- Fine edged blades made from commercial quality 420j2 stainless steel that is durable, stain, and rust resistant
- Contemporary colored soft-grip handles for a comfortable, secure grip
- Crafted with trademark Ginsu quality materials and craftsmanship, these knives raise the bar for the entire industry
- Stunning coral red colored handles and elegant stainless steel end caps bring a stylish elegance into any kitchen
- Limited Lifetime Warranty