Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 44
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by cookie item for rental property
This item was for rental property. the item was very easy to install
May 10, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Carl2016 Junk
If this could be rated zero.. would do so... piece of junk. Doors and front face board warped
Doors could not be aligned ..top had a flaw in it and the back splash was flat on one side and a ridge protruding on the other side which made trying to flush the back to wall impossible... The laminate is so thin it was chipping at bottom .. would not recommend this to anyone ... get what you pay for, but for the price, thought it would be better than this.
April 24, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Tina damaged product
the vanity was damaged and I didnt want to go through the hassle of returning it and ordering a new one as this was for a tenant. and could not inconvenience them.
May 10, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by DIY Low End Vanity with Composite Vanity Top Combo in White
This is a very low end product, but at least it is priced right.
Remember you are getting in quality what little you paid for it. Since I was in a financial pinch I had few other options, but did have a 15% off coupon so I bought it and a delta faucet set from the closeout bin. The door does seem to be of better quality as I believe it is thermafoil for easier cleaning and better protection from humidity, moisture and water splashes, but I would not buy this product again, even in a pinch for the following reasons...
* Realize that this is a factory created product with pre-drilled holes for various models/applications. This means that you will have a lot of unused holes exposed to water and wear.
* The particle board core is of a very coarse nature, and has a very thin and flimsy plastic coating. Very easy to scratch visible surfaces on installation, use, or even just in shipping like ours was.
* The exposed interior back wall for plumbing connections leaves exposed particle board to any spraying water from a pressure leak, or dripping water that gets past sink caulking, or the interior deck by inevitable future leaks or spills. A big no-no in my book.
* The exposed particle board perimeter bottom employs only a 3/8" furniture caster to lift the cabinet to keep it out of spilled water. But this means you will have to run a thick bead of caulk around the exposed base perimeter to keep out water on the floor from reaching the core, even maybe from cleaning. I removed these and coated the entire exposed bottom base core perimeter to protect the chipboard core from any possible floor moisture such as over zealous cleaning with a wet mop.
* Sloppy cabinet joints and poorly executed glued edging leaves openings for water to explode out the particle board core once it swells and separates from exposure to moisture.
* The contours of composite sink do not fit the cabinet very well at all. No support at all for 90% of the front underside of sink by the top front of the cabinet base.
* The sink does not have any overflow protection to prevent overflow flooding, or air vents so a full sink has to whirlpool air down to the drain to empty itself out.
* The side splash recommended for this sink is both too narrow and the edges are rounded on both ends leaving a ugly gap at the rear corner where it meets the back splash. So we were forced to install the sink without side splash, which looks a little funny against the wall, but not as ridiculous as the side splash would have looked once installed.
I took many addition steps in hopes of getting some longevity out of this purchase, even though it is installed in what is currently a little used guest bath, such as filling in surface gaps in corners with waterproof acrylic paint, sealing the exposed particle board in likely moisture prone areas like the base perimeter, exposed back for plumbing access, and unnecessary pre-drilled holes etc. Hopefully these measures will get me a few years of use out of the purchase before its inevitable replacement with something of higher quality, or maybe when I remodel the kitchen cabinets I will make a replacement box of higher quality.
May 12, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by LD Happy with this purchase
Purchased this product for my rental property, looks great
April 5, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by George No Complaints at all
Super easy installation. Cant beat the price. With the faucet and new trap, less than $200. Took about 90 minutes total to do including taking out old pedestal sink. And it looks nice. No complaints at all!
September 7, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dward Nice
Nice for the price. Look's good in the bathroom. Like the size fit perfectly.
March 23, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ru Vanity with sink
Great productfor the price,looks very nice, replaced an old vanity & sink.
February 23, 2016