This non-porous composite double bowl kitchen sink in espresso from Glacier Bay practically cleans itself. Resistant to staining, fading, scorching and water marks, it requires little upkeep to maintain its luster. At 33 in. x 22 in. x 8-1/2 in., it's designed for undermount or drop-in installation to match your preferred countertop application. The 50/50 split bowls allow you to perform a bevy of rinsing, straining, soaking and spraying tasks, making your space highly functional. Its granite and acrylic resin composition is resistant to chipping and scratching and its matte finish supplies your kitchen with a stylish look.
- Granite/acrylic composite construction withstands temperatures up to 536 degrees F
- Equally sized double bowls have inner dimensions of 14-1/2 in. L x 17 in. W x 8-5/16 in. D
- Fashioned with 3 predrilled fixture holes for convenient faucet installation (faucet not included)
- Non-porous surface makes upkeep simple
- Offset rear drain openings are standard 3-1/2 in. diameter (disposal flanges and strainer baskets sold separately)
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty
- Click here to learn more about kitchen sinks