The Glacier Bay undermount double bowl copper kitchen sink is hand-hammered, making each one unique and stylish. It is constructed with 16-gauge pure solid copper for a naturally beautiful allure that will become your kitchen centerpiece. Featuring 50/50 split bowls with a depth of 8 in., it provides plentiful space for straining, rinsing, soaking and spraying tasks to make your space ultra-functional. The undermount design allows it to nestle beneath your countertop for a seamless transition and sleek appearance. Naturally anti-microbial, copper promotes healthy living and is easy to clean with soap and water. This model includes hand-finished matching drains and is protected by a lifetime limited warranty for incredible value.
- Hand-hammered with 16-gauge pure solid copper
- 50/50 split bowl setup offers basins of equal size with a depth of 8 in.
- Designed for undermount installation, providing a seamless transition from countertop to sink
- Copper sink features a living finish that will patina and age beautifully
- Fashioned with rear offset drains for ultimate functionality
- Matching copper prep sink available (model P1U-0904HA)
- Protected by limited lifetime warranty
- Click here to learn more about kitchen sinks