Installing pool cove around the bottom, inside circumference of your pool wall before replacing your pool liner will help prevent excessive stretching and premature wearing, adding years to the life of your new liner. Why density matters in pool cove: Water pressure on the cove is directly proportional to the depth of the water. The deeper the water, the more pressure on the cove. The higher the density, the lower the amount of air in the cove. Air will compress over time, resin won’t. If the cove flattens over time, the liner will become stressed and possibly even pull on the wall structure. Premium pool cove is rated to 1.8 lbs. per cu. ft. Available in 48 in. length multi-packs and offer peel and stick convenience. Simply divide the circumference of your pool in inches by 48 in. to get the correct pack quantity to purchase.
- Rated to 1.8 lbs. per cu. ft.
- 15 pack for 18-ft round pools
- Prevents excessive stretching and premature wear on above-ground pool liners
- Each piece of pool cove is 48 in. in length
- Peel and stick for easy installation