The Glidden 1 gal. Flat Latex White Stucco and Masonry Paint is formulated specifically for use on properly prepared masonry, concrete, wood, metal and more. It features a mildew- and UV-resistant acrylic latex formula that dries to the touch in as little as 1 hour for quick and efficient use outdoors. The paint should be used in temperatures at or above 77°F and should be reapplied after 4 hours for best results.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for use on properly prepared masonry, concrete, stucco, wood, weathered aluminum siding, weathered vinyl siding and more
- Use in temperatures at or above 77°F
- Self-priming acrylic latex formula resists mildew growth and UV damage
- Dries to the touch in just 1 hour for fast outdoor use
- Reapply after 4 hours for best results
- Quick drying and recoat
- Low odor and VOC
- Easy soap and water clean-up
- Not manufactured with materials containing lead or mercury
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?