Global 7's maple flooring brings warmth and class to any environment. Our maple planking is hand-scraped and hand-sanded by craftsmen that know how important this flooring is to you. Each flooring plank is uniquely sculpted and comes in random lengths to enhance the overall appearance of your floor. Maple is naturally durable and has lasted for generations in some of America's finest homes. You can bring that same warmth and lasting durability to any room in your home as well. The woods we use are kiln dried to between 6% - 8% ensuring your flooring will not warp or curl over time. All our stains are water based and exceed all industry safety and durability standards. The quality adhesives and finish coatings used in our products are of the highest grade. You can be sure the bonding of the sub layers will remain in tact for generations to come.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Real exotic maple
- 3/8 in. thickness x 5 in. width x random length planks
- Pre-finished coffee medium color, low gloss, hand-scraped finish
- 7 ply cross grain engineered wood flooring
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka Wood Hardness Rating/Resistance to Denting: 1450
- Appropriate grade for installation: Above grade
- Installation: glue, float, staple or nail down
- Residential use
- 25-year wear/lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- 26.05 square feet per case. Case weight is 57 lbs.
- Don't forget your coordinating trip and mouldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes