Dimensions tiles use is for refacing existing tiles and are easy to install and maintain. They quickly can change the look of a room, adding a unique and simple solution to cover existing ugly, old and stained ceiling tiles. The metallic nickel tiles can be installed as is unlike metal tiles which need to be painted to prevent rusting.
- Simply remove old ceiling tile and adhere ours to it and then lay newly re-faced tile back in the grid system; these tiles are for 15/16 in. grid systems only
- 0.020 thick polystyrene material that withstands stains, mold, mildew and bacteria
- Crisp and detailed pattern that is attractive and will add to your decor
- Impact resistant tiles that are 2 ft. x 2 ft. (actual size is 23.50 in. x 23.50 in.) and each panel covers 4 sq. ft.
- They are easy to trim using household scissors or a utility knife for can light openings, sprinkler heads and air vents and can be used as a full panel, filler panel or accent panel
- NRC (Noise Reduction Coefficient) of 0.35 adhered to existing tile or 0.45 with our 3/8 in. polyurethane foam core