Globe Electric 40-Watt Energy saver soft white, Energy Saver CFL medium base light bulb, 150-Watt equivalent is great for lighting dark areas. This product is a high-Wattage light bulb that is great for lighting dim areas around your home or workspace. This T4 energy saver CFL light bulb uses 70% less energy than a 150-Watt incandescent light bulb yet produces the same light output. One Energy Saver CFL light bulb lasts up to 10 times longer than an incandescent light bulb. Energy saver cFL light bulbs saves you money in energy costs while being environmentally friendly. Lighting facts; brightness: 2600 Lumens: Estimated yearly energy cost (based 3 hours/day, 11¢/kWh Cost depends on rates and use): $4.82, Life (based on 3 hours/day): 9.1 Years, light appearance: 2700K, Energy used: 40-Watt.
- Brightness: 2600 Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $4.82 (based on 3 hours/day, 11¢/kWh. cost depend on rates and use)
- Life: 9.1 years (based on 3 hours/day)
- Light appearance: 2700K (soft white/bright White/daylight)
- Energy used: 40-Watt (equivalent to a 150-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs