Designed to power all the gear in your kit, the Sherpa 100’s versatile array of ports include two ultra-fast, smart USBs for phones and tablets, a 12-Volt port for lights, an innovative port specifically for laptops and a detachable AC inverter for DSLR cameras. The Sherpa 100 recharges from the wall or car and combined with Goal Zero’s portable line of solar panels, it recharges from the power of the sun.
- Long-lasting, versatile power integrated USB, 12-Volt and laptop ports, optional AC inverter, from phones to tablets, laptops to DSLR cameras, power all your gear, simultaneously
- Fast, smart charging intelligent USB identifies what’s plugged in and delivers the fastest, most efficient charge possible without overheating or overcharging
- Advanced travel-ready technology highest energy density battery available provides more power with less bulk, the highest-power portable battery approved for airplane travel
- Nomad 20 solar panel combines highly efficient monocrystalline technology in a foldable, portable, plug-and-play form
- With a built-in junction box and innovative smart chip, the nomad 20 can directly charge handheld USB and 12-Volt devices directly from the sun, just as fast as the wall
- Combine the nomad 20 solar panel with any of Goal Zero’s power packs and store power to charge your gear day or night
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs