Head held high, this Patchen horse is a common weathervane design from 1850. Now he's rearing to grace the rooftop of your house, barn, garage, or cupola. Our Good Directions' artisans use Old World techniques to handcraft this fully functional, standard-size weathervane that's unsurpassed in style, quality and durability. A great gift for horse enthusiasts.
- Easy-to-assemble and install; Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls; A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo
- Assembled Size: 38” L x 33" H x 18" W; Figure-only: 38" L x 15" H x 1" W
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind
- Designed by American Artisans