The rooster is one of the oldest weathervane designs. Now he's ready to crow over the rooftop of your larger home or larger home, garage or barn. Our Good Directions’ artisans use old world techniques to handcraft this fully functional, extra-large weathervane that’s unsurpassed in style, quality and durability. Includes an easy-to-assemble, all-weather mounting rod to ensure years of maintenance-free enjoyment. A great gift for folk art enthusiasts.
- Easy-to-assemble and install; Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls A 401LG Roof Mount recommended, sold separately
- This size weathervane is ideal for your larger home, garage, cupola, or barn
- Assembled Size: 38” L x 61" H x 23" W; Figure-only: 38" L x 38" H x 4" W
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind
- Designed by American Artisans