Rain barrels are an excellent product to have around the house. They are even more critical if you are an avid gardener or landscaping enthusiast. With the Rain Wizard 50, you can collect up to 50 gallons of rain water to use on plants, the yard, or any other aquatic application. By saving rain in a Rain Wizard 50, you cut down on standing water, reduce run off and erosion, and save money. And when you reuse the water, it decreases the strain on municipalities and sewer systems. The fresh, naturally soft water is great for plants. Every Rain Wizard comes with a flat back to sit against walls. A soft mesh screen keeps out debris and mosquitoes’. The included brass spigot adds a vintage look and holds up to the rigors of Mother Nature. And you have 5 color choices to go with any siding or landscape. But there's more. Each barrel in the Eco kit comes with a downspout diverter and solar powered pump. The pump can pump 100 gallons at 14 PSI on an 8 hour charge. Every barrel is made in America and comes with a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Includes rain barrel, diverter, and solar powered pump
- Made of UV resistant resin. Will not fade for years.
- Linkable to other barrels for increased capacity using separately sold linking kit
- Resistant to rust, mold, mildew, and rotting
- High quality brass spigot for hose hook-up + overflow spout
- Screen to keep out debris, insects, animals, and children
- Available in FIVE colors: Oak, Reprocessed Black, Khaki, Terra Cotta, Forest Green
- 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty