Mark E Industries, Inc. presents Goof Proof Shower with the Standard Shower Kit. With this system, you can construct any size or shape shower base and shower pan with single or multiple shower curb thresholds; left, right or centered drain; wheelchair accessible and ADA compliant; tile ready showers. All kits have the built-in, code-required slope and can be used with any shower base pan liner system currently on the market today. The Standard Shower Kit permits easy construction of shower floors with the proper minimum water drainage slope of 1/4 in. per 12 in. run. These time-saving kits permit construction of standard 36 in. x 60 in. shower areas with a centered drain. Kit includes 1-PPK-201 Pre-Pitch, 2-KP-543 Kirb-Perfect, 1-QPK-101 Quick-Pitch, 1-PWP-106 Positive Weep Hole Protector, 1- SPL/40/6 Pan Liner and installation DVD.
- Builds a shower floor slope and curb for water drainage that is tiled over
- Used with any liner system currently on the market
- All components manufactured with high-impact plastic; lightweight and non-rotting
- 1/4 in. pitch built into the kits ensures the proper required slope
- Positive weep hole protector eliminates blockage of the weep holes
- Contains all necessary kits including vinyl liner to construct a 36 x 60 shower compartment, eliminating the need to gather all components individually
- Includes liner designed for a 3 ft. x 5 ft. shower compartment